Sap! products are plant-based superfood sparkling beverages made from straight from the forests of Vermont. We sustainably harvest the sap to create our nutrient-rich, antioxidant-packed products that can help boost immunity, fight fatigue and inflammation, and detoxify the body.
- Sap! Birch contains powerful antioxidants (from resveratrol and polyphenols), is anti-inflammatory (from natural salicylates, which are from the same family of compounds as aspirin), and is anti-cavity (from naturally occurring Xylitol.)
- Sap! drinks are great for post workout recovery, a favorite hangover cure amongst friends, and most of all taste great.
- Sap! is the lifeblood of maple and birch trees. Every spring, the transition from freezing nights to thawing days triggers the flow of sap. Once a tree is tapped, sap comes out of the tree looking just like water and has a subtly sweet taste.
- Sap! is a regenerative product. A positive effect of Sap! production is a reduction in CO2, as trees are utilized for the long-term rather than cut down. Trees take in CO2 and emit Oxygen. The forests where Sap! is produced are managed in order to continue to produce the product for many years.
- Producing Sap! is sustainable and does not hurt the trees.